Shattered Skies - Music Video TEASER Shattered Skies - Music Video TEASER

Very well done man!

Shhh! Secrets in the Library! l Ep. 4 of 6 l Nancy Drew: Codes & Clues Shhh! Secrets in the Library! l Ep. 4 of 6 l Nancy Drew: Codes & Clues

Wow, this is pretty nice animation and voice acting, as well as a great set up for a story line.

+5 for no in app purchases

This really looks lie an app/game that could really go somewhere, I do not have any complaints really but it was really nice!

Failout Failout

5/5

The screams were great

Tower Matrix Tower Matrix

Not bad, music is pretty nice. I really like that there is a highscore counter, never knew that was a thing so this is awesome. Only thing I could say is the art could be worked on a little more, seems pretty hard to see some words (yellow words on bright blue background) hard edges etc. Not bad though :)

Asylum project Asylum project

I liked it, the design was pretty good the only thing is no sound. Could have a nice filtered/downtempo track to add to the atmosphere.

I'm curious what all the controls are?
I figured out z and x to change from walking to running other than that unsure if there's more

Lefvaid responds:

Sorry everyone! I entered my first Ludum Dare but unfortunately the programmer I worked with could not finish the game on time, so I, the artist, without having zero knowledge on programming, wanted to at least have the assed I had created put to some use. So I programmed this in construct without my LD partner not knowing, and upload it here just to send it to him and then remove it from the site, but I went on vacation and forgot to do so, sorry!

I'm removing it right now, sorry again for my noobness. Cheers!

Winter Block Collapse Winter Block Collapse

Can easily get addicted to this lol
with that being said this is pretty well made!

Cyberpunk Albert Stroller Cyberpunk Albert Stroller

At first I couldn't tell where this instrumental was going but once the "Euphoric pad" was added (at 00:12) it really got things going. It is one of my favorite sounds which went really well with the bass line.

At about 01:00 the new pad added there feels like it conflicts with some of the tones from the pick sound, and I feel is hurting this. Lowering the volume could be the solution but it's overpowering it for me. I'm not the most familiar with cyberpunk so it could be different)

Overall I'd give this a higher score because multiple times I found myself bobbing my head the the beat.
parts 00:25-01:00, 01:49-0:2:12, and 03:00-3:23 (absolutely my favorite part) were sections I really liked!!

Kalviter responds:

I'm really glad you like it, and I do agree about the higher pad clashing somewhat with the pick (although it is deliberately a little bit noisy so idk how much I can actually do to fix that). I like the name for the pad, I've never figured out what to call it myself.

Screaming Your Name Screaming Your Name

Intro is very nice with the filterd sound, I feel the hihat/ride could use some work, it sounds like it could take this song to a more professional level because it sounded really good melody wise.

Builds are very nice in this, keep these kinds of builds in further songs. I can dance to this so it makes a very great house song in my opinion.

Bass sounds good to me as well, you need some vocals (this is the next step) because this sounds really good to me!

03:50 when the main songs drops out sounded really well

Keep this up!

MrSmash64 responds:

Thx for the advice! Do you know any signers that would be right for songs like this? PM me if you happen to! xD

How To Geometry Dash (Sung By: QwertyQwertz) How To Geometry Dash (Sung By: QwertyQwertz)

Get this kid a career man!!!