Tower Matrix Tower Matrix

Not bad, music is pretty nice. I really like that there is a highscore counter, never knew that was a thing so this is awesome. Only thing I could say is the art could be worked on a little more, seems pretty hard to see some words (yellow words on bright blue background) hard edges etc. Not bad though :)

Asylum project Asylum project

I liked it, the design was pretty good the only thing is no sound. Could have a nice filtered/downtempo track to add to the atmosphere.

I'm curious what all the controls are?
I figured out z and x to change from walking to running other than that unsure if there's more

Lefvaid responds:

Sorry everyone! I entered my first Ludum Dare but unfortunately the programmer I worked with could not finish the game on time, so I, the artist, without having zero knowledge on programming, wanted to at least have the assed I had created put to some use. So I programmed this in construct without my LD partner not knowing, and upload it here just to send it to him and then remove it from the site, but I went on vacation and forgot to do so, sorry!

I'm removing it right now, sorry again for my noobness. Cheers!

Winter Block Collapse Winter Block Collapse

Can easily get addicted to this lol
with that being said this is pretty well made!

Battle Area Battle Area

This was very nicely done!

cave cave

Very creepy
the circle one with the beeps sounds out of place, but the mystery still adds to it

not bad

Balloon Dash! Balloon Dash!

Few things

Some type of instructions telling players the controls

If able, credits & info are to the left side
<--------
list the artists there please if you can, music is great

art isn't very smooth in my opinion, concept and game play are there though

Caribbean Conquest Beta Caribbean Conquest Beta

Why do I have to log in? Seems very fishy to me and I don't like it.
If it was from a place reputable...alright...but as someone who has never heard of you - no.

christ182 responds:

Because this is actually an MMO, things just haven't been added yet. Soon there will be a system for chat, pvp and trading.

Trii Trii

I think better instructions will benefit this game, had no clue I had to click and drag from the triangles at the bottom to catch anything

other than that it wasn't too bad

kingpirux responds:

lol sorry for that, somehow i think that people catch the game in a few triangles. But maybe a hint could help :)

Skater JumpV2 Skater JumpV2

sfx/music is nice

seems like the box for the spikes are a little big, either that or the jump is too fast, seemed very unbalanced there for me

has a lot of potential

4/5

JCampPro responds:

Thanks for your rating!
I have a list of things that will be added in an update to improve the gameplay.

zombie smile zombie smile

Sound clips a lot, takes down the quality

Sentence check the instructions screen please, doesn't flow.

Game play was alright, has potential

3/5

benjachok responds:

That will be fix next version and thanks for voting.