Shattered Skies - Music Video TEASER Shattered Skies - Music Video TEASER

Very well done man!

Shhh! Secrets in the Library! l Ep. 4 of 6 l Nancy Drew: Codes & Clues Shhh! Secrets in the Library! l Ep. 4 of 6 l Nancy Drew: Codes & Clues

Wow, this is pretty nice animation and voice acting, as well as a great set up for a story line.

+5 for no in app purchases

This really looks lie an app/game that could really go somewhere, I do not have any complaints really but it was really nice!

Failout Failout

The screams were great

Happy Spring from New England Happy Spring from New England

This is honestly my first Spring in the New England area, Winter and Spring here did not live up to what anyone had said before I moved here lol. They blamed it all on me -_-

squishycake responds:

Trust me (Lived here all my life) it was better.

Fun Song 3 MUSIC VIDEO Fun Song 3 MUSIC VIDEO

Love the simplicity lol, I'd include an seizure/epilepsy warning somewhere, the flashing colors might catch people off guard.

5 stars for Mac N Cheese -2 points for seizures, 3/5

Good night (visualizer) Good night (visualizer)

I really liked the idea and wish NG's had more visualizers like this for the audio submissions

Fantastic job!

Noisysundae responds:

Do you want to wait 2 days for your computer to render this kind of videos like I did?
(Jk. Just this one. My normal visualizer took me roughly only 1.5 hour per minute. :P)
Actually, I made the visualizers primarily for something to watch in Youtube. My original idea is "I don't want a still picture with audio". The normal visualizer seems to be too repetitive to be in this portal so I intend to upload only unique visualizers.

FISH FISH FISH FISH

I'm so curious to find out why this was needed for school xD

Not bad though, very basic

Oddlem responds:

Uhhh... fish reasons :D

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

This is as nostalgic as playing Super Mario 64

Still awesome to this day

STAR WARS: Luke Awakens STAR WARS: Luke Awakens

Animation: 2/2
Audio: 2/2
Luke: 1/1

(Story: 1/1)

5/5 looked and sounded really nice

Bang Bang

I was like eh at first

and then the banana came - DUN DUN, DUN DUN, DUN DUN, DUN DUN!!!!

What was once a joyous stroll from our handsome purple scientist with dangerous chemicals became the end of everything that we knew.

It was up to one thing to make things great again (ah ah ah, not getting any spoilers here)

5/5 I really liked it